Thursday, January 13, 2011

Suddenly, it is 2011


It was pointed out to me yesterday that I have been absent from the world of excitement for a very long time, or I should clarify that to say -- the world of exciting things beyond grad school applications and the lots of dotting of i's and crossing of t's that comes with it. I will have you know that I did take a little holiday to be present at family functions, and I did have just the best ever jaunt up to Canada where I met the gentleman friend's parents (who are the epitome of darling and lovely) and some extended family (also fabulous people). I was further introduced to the winter highlights of Toronto, Detroit, and that southernmost Canadian city that is at least larger than the other cities slightly further south that for some reason don't count when one is determining which Canadian city is southernmost, Windsor.

In any case, the end is near! In a mere slightly more than two weeks, I shall return to humanity, and, hopefully, to posting more than once per month! Details to follow!

(Pictured above: Point Pelee, which actually is the southernmost point in Canada, although, in truth, this shot isn't the southern most point of it.)

1 comment:

pradinia said...

i never said "world of excitement." i just miss your blog is all.