Monday, October 19, 2009

Tallest man on earth



Jared's expert internet sleuthing has found for me Shallow Grave by the Tallest Man on Earth (see here). I am now listening to it on repeat, reminded of happy days at John's house.

And thank goodness for that. And that my waterproof boots magically fit now after all these years, just in time for the rainy season. And that my project for Arboriculture is coming together and that my project-mates are awesome. And that I'm not actually as far behind on my reading as I thought. And that I am having school buddies. And that I managed to stay dry and warm for all of today. And that I have some Ecology people to chat with at UC Davis on Wednesday. And that I am letting myself apply to grad school next year instead of making me scramble to get things together rightnow. And that I remembered all my banjo songs after neglecting them for so long. And for the cookies my sister baked for my long drives last week that I still have and am now eating. And for my lovely bandmates and making music. And for a chat with John, which is always the best.

Do you know what I want to do? I want to throw a party.

No comments: