Friday, November 14, 2008

Santa Fe fashion corner

Look what I found today.


I was wandering around trying on cowboy boots (Lucchese boots really are as comfortable as they say... sigh) and having my hat size measured by a J.D. Noble, milliner (if you can call someone who makes cowboy hats and wide brim fedoras a milliner) and then I wander into the shop next door and they had all this fabulous jewelry and other hats and clothes and the downstairs reminded me of this dream I had a while back.

Hiding in the sale rack, I found this beauty, and the thing fits me like someone made it especially for me, which never happens and is rad. So, the woman and I decided it was just meant to be. A total steal for $25 anyway. And I think it will do well as a band costume. So, yay.

New Mexico sends its love!

2 comments:

Ciana said...

i want to understand this top better. is the white central hook-and-eye part reflective? or is it just very white?? it's intriguing either way!

how was new mexico?!?!

myrkur ljos said...

heh i want it to be like ecru or beige, but, no, it's just white.