Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ask and thou shalt receive

I, right at this moment, am on the verge of eating my second macaron of the day. A vanilla macaron, mind you, as opposed to a coconut macaroon. Someone in the pastry department of a nearby cafe made them, perhaps in celebration of Bastille Day, which is today. I am taking it as a sign, a good omen of what is to come.

And speaking of omens, I am all of a sudden having a hankering for another go at Ciana's tarot cards. I am Pretty Sure I would not get the soul sucker card this time. I hope to prove me right.

Ces macarons sont incroyable, by the way. Just incredible. You definitely want one.

1 comment:

Ciana said...

alas, the cards are not with me in paris, but there is plenty of time for that back home!

congrats again...and YAY for macarons. possibly the most elegant cookie-like confection that exists!