Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mini me

After a whirlwind Regents Scholar overnight and Cal Day tour, Tatiana is pretty much decided on coming to UC Berkeley in the fall! Woo hoo! Mission accomplished!

I have already planned out our life together many times over. She is going to move up early. We are going to watch Examined Life in Moffitt Library. We'll have a little sleep over and watch Dr. Strangelove. We'll have tea/coffee and study times at the I-House, which I have never been to. She is going to join GiANT (the film club) and make movies and invite me to screenings. She will play music, possibly in the Cal Band (which I just finally learned is the same thing as the (other) Cal Band - craaazy). She will tell me all the good books to read and invite me to her best lectures that are on Mondays or Fridays or at other times convenient for me. We will have dinner parties and tea parties and play music together.

My mother has also requested that she make friends with her grad student TA's and shop for manfriend material for Julianne and me. Ha.

In any case, life is going to be good!

No comments: