Sunday, June 13, 2010

All around lovely soccer and croquet-filled day today. My croquet game has improved from atrocious to passable in just one day!

Also, I discovered a handful of flowers at my doorstep when I went up to water the plants on the roof this morning. Maybe Olivia left them when she was here last night? Curioso. Thank you whoever you are! Twas a pleasant surprise.

After a successful shopping trip yesterday, I am the proud owner (finally) of three new pairs of socks, sea green tights, a snazzy red and leopard print strapless bra for the bridesmaid dress on super sale at Macy's. ow!

Other than that, I feel like I've just been running around and around working in the greenhouse, cooking, and watching soccer. I half crave a quiet evening to just practice for the GRE and research grad schools, but I suspect that whatever it is I'm doing now is more fun.

No comments: