Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm telling you, Europeans have it going on

I swear I did get outside today. I totally went to the farmer's market and biked to Berkeley Bowl. And I played music in the park for hours. In the plural. Till it was too cold to stay any longer (...because i was wearing just my shorts and teeshirt and didn't bring a sweater..).

But! Look what I also stumbled into in my studies:



This is how Europeans learn English. Seriously. They totally hit YouTube and like all the Hollywood classics and tv. I mean, this guy is good:



He can imitate an Arizonan cloud and fake British and American accents. Like, even if I weren't obsédée with Iceland, which, yes, I am, this guy is totally rad. I need to befriend him. I am going to be this good.

On a side note - everyone in Iceland has this sweater. I must also have this sweater.

2 comments:

myrkur ljos said...

shock of all shocks - this kid May actually be american. ..which could explain why he speaks so slowly in icelandic. and how he does the accents so well.

either way, though. imma learn me some foreign languages.

Ciana said...

umm this is amazing, i must concur. the cloud-acting is the most miraculous thing i've ever seen! perhaps he's icelando-american??