Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Confession

I will just come right out and say that March has been a fabulous month for picking up vices. Not only have I started drinking at home alone, I am tipping back a glass of red wine (or a nice cold beer, as the case may be) with that most addictive of vices, INTERNET TELEVISION.

I have watched every episode of Community, and am eight episodes in to the six year saga of Lost. I even made myself a little account on Hulu so that I can watch Archer. I am loving every minute of it. Watching funnies over the internet, it turns out, is just about the best thing ever after a good day of hard core studying and other mental aerobics.

I expect I will still read myself to sleep now and again, but I am highly pleased with my new vices.

1 comment:

Ciana said...

vices are extraordinarily loveable qualities. welcome to the dark side!