Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gather

Nice trip to Berkeley Hort today with my Tree ID class. I'll have to go back there some time to really take a look around. I like the way they have a bunch of stuff planted in the ground by the entrance. The whole place looks pretty cool, actually, if a bit pricey. Still, fun for having a little wander.

And I have it on good authority that Gioia Pizzeria just around the corner has just about the best pizza around. Maybe I can make a day of it.

And then a walk to dinner at Gather with the school pals. Lovely little place, that. I like the open layout and the jars of canned veggies lining the walls. We tried a bunch of things, all of which were good. Just a hint more expensive than I'd treat myself to on a casual whim, but fair. And everything was fabulous. They will even bring you fizzy water for free! In a Strauss milk bottle!

So yay for an all around good day.

No comments: