Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today is one of those terrible terrible days that just won't end. Case in point: it's only 11:42 am.

The word shit-storm comes to mind when thinking about how things are going lately.

I'm either getting sick or really, really out of shape. Biking to/from work (and conferencing with India at night) has me all tuckered out by 7pm. Not to mention that my ride home on Tuesday set the record for the highest number of people trying to kill me in a twenty minute window.

I did manage to pick up my batch of Holga and xprocess 35mm China/Mongolia develop+scans the other day though and I am pleased with them. Not sure I'll do much more cross processing for a while, but I'm really into the pics I got out of the Holga. I want to do a little sprucing in Photoshop and then I'll start posting more postcard stories. Look forward to that.

Supposedly the dark room opened back up for summer this week, so I should have a productive if lonely weekend ahead of me. A weekend with no band practice is a sad prospect indeed, but with lots of darkroom-ing and a valiant attempt to make great strides on this baby quilt, I should be able to power through it.

Trying not to think about what I'll do once all my friends move away in the next couple of months.

I'm thinking of maybe trying to go camping for the birthday this year. Still thinking positive thoughts about that.

And of course about Iceland, greenery, and the environment. At least there's that.

No comments: