Tuesday, December 2, 2008

You're no fun anymore

I have developed the bad habit of regularly checking the Google stock price. And even when I peek occasionally at my Vanguard 401k and whatever else it is I have in there, all I see is red, red, red. It wouldn't be so bad if I was at least breaking even, but no.

Boo, you're no fun anymore, stocks. You are making people tell me I should keep my job.

But I want to grow vegetables and play banjo and sew things. I want to compost and bake and meet people.

1 comment:

Ciana said...

i'm guessing i'm the biggest proponent of you saying adieu to your job, but things are looking like that is for def a bad idea right now. can you believe that i would say such a thing?!?! i still think you could use a special pair of new year's eve shoes though. what are you doing for NYE, anyhow?