Sunday, April 19, 2009

Perfect day

I fantasized about making summer jams as I made my rounds at the farmers market this morning, a chat with John later than usual.

It has been beautiful out. I packed my crooked leaf topped carrots, lemon hummus, a mango jam and almond butter sandwich on my orange honey wheat bread, mint-lavender-chamomile-honey tea and a bag of pretzel thins and headed to the park where I read straight through An Invisible Sign of My Own, for the second time, pausing here and there to add to my letter.

I still get dewey eyed watching Susan Boyle sing her heart out on YouTube, happy, as if I'm watching the proud end of a beautiful novel.

Oh, and I bought plane tickets. We're going to Paris. I'd add an exclamation point if the words themselves didn't already sound better than anything that could be true.

No comments: